From eye exams and contact lens fittings, to laser vision correction and corneal mapping, our optometrists provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. We also treat a range of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye, dry eye and macular degeneration.
Our comprehensive eye exam includes a complete eye health history and with assessment with dilation, testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration, visual field evaluation, automatic refraction, and eye glass prescription.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
Sight threatening diseases such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and others often have no outward signs or symptoms, which is why eye exams, including a thorough retinal evaluation, are important to protect vision. These two state-of-the-art studies are recommended as part of your yearly eye health exam.
Contact lenses are an excellent alternative to glasses. Contacts can correct distance vision, near vision and astigmatism and can significantly enhance your enjoyment of sports, hobbies, or lifestyle.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes? You don't have to go to your primary care physician for help with these issues.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- We offer same day urgent eye care such as treating most allergies, infections and minor injuries, including the removal of foreign bodies of the eye.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts, LASIK may be the right solution for you.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.
- This service offers early detection of potential eye and vision problems at no cost regardless of income or ability to pay. It is a one-time, comprehensive eye and vision assessment for babies, usually conducted between the ages of 6 and 12 months.
- Measures the quality of your side vision (peripheral vision). Usually involves covering one eye and focusing the other on a fixed point in front of you, while describing what you can see on the “periphery” of your vision.
- Glaucoma testing involves measuring internal eye pressure and a detailed scan of the retina for signs of disease.
- Macular degeneration is an eye disease that affects the portion of the eye responsible for processing fine detail and providing sharp central vision (called the macula).